Thursday 12 February 2015

30 Second Workout!

I'm sure that got your attention!  We all want to do anything today in less time. Time is our most valuable commodity it seems, and everyone seems to be running out of it - yet there are still 24 hours in a day!

Okay, what I mean by the 30 second workout

I usually do my weights exercises with at least a 1 minute rest period between lifting.  I read recently, that a way to increase your performance, and gain maximum benefit from your training, is to reduce your rest time between exercises.

So, if you reduce the rest time between your exercises and sets of weights to 30seconds, you maximise your outcomes.  Hence my 30 second workout!

Interesting - give it a go, see how  you feel.

I tried it this morning, and I will admit to it being a much harder workout for me! 

Let me know how you go with this and what your thoughts are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too