Wednesday 16 September 2015

How To Enjoy Fasting

As many of you know by now, I use a routine of fasting in my diet these days.

Many people ask me, how can you do it? Not eating for 1 or 2 days at a time? Don't you get angry? Don't you get hungry? Don't you feel faint?

Well, often, I'm so busy that I don't notice. But, sometimes there are days when I am facing food, writing up recipes, friends talking about what they're cooking, walking in a shopping centre and there's a food court, so many situations present us with images of food daily!

How do I manage this? There are some simple tips to follow when you're fasting:

  1. Follow a dedicated nutritional program that provides support throughout your fasting days
  2. Go for a walk in nature
  3. Take a relaxing bath
  4. Play some music
  5. Read a book
  6. Make a cup of herbal tea, ensure you have a pretty pot to make it in, make a ritual of it
  7. Go to the movies
  8. Pamper yourself as a reward
  9. Have an allowable treat (I have a dark chocolate infused with Green tea)

Easy when you have a plan

For more info:
 




www.sandravenables.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too