Tuesday 8 September 2015

Where's Your Head?

When it comes to losing weight easily, there's a lot more to it than just the exercise and the change of eating habits.

It's also about changing your mindset.

Do you agree that sometimes you have what is known as a FAT HEAD?

What I mean by this, is that no matter how much your body shape changes, you still see the overweight person that began the journey?

One of the steps I undertook when I began my final journey into healthiness and ideal weight patterning, is that I began looking at mindfulness.

This includes a lot of different things, initially for me it was about being mindful of what I was eating.

Gradually it developed into being mindful of what I am grateful for, my Gratitude Diaries were born.

Seeing the world differently begins with just one step at a time.

I've found out about how to learn Mindfulness during the month of October, for free - and I want to share it with you here.

Enjoy your journey to Mindfulness




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too