Tuesday 29 December 2015

Healthy Mind & Body - Days 42 - 45

"If you want to reach a goal, you must 'see the reaching' in your own mind 
before you actually arrive at your goal"
- Zig Ziglar

Do you have a vision of where you want to be?  Can you picture what you will look like when you arrive at your destination?

This is the time of the year to be drawing up your goals, to be creating a Vision Board that will assist you in maintaining your drive and determination to achieve your goal.

I use a vision board every year, and it includes many different aspects of my life, my health, my fitness, my travel plans, my business plans, and my fun plans.  




This is my vision board for 2015 - and I'm happy to say that I have achieved a lot of things that were on this board.  I place my vision board in my bedroom, so it's the first thing I see in the morning, and the last thing at night.  I also load it as my wallpaper on my iPad, and on my phone.  These steps help to keep me focused on where I'm heading for the year, what steps I need to undertake and how I'm going with my plans.  

By having a vision board, you are gently reminded on a regualr basis of what it is that you are wanting to achieve this year. This allows you to remain focused on what you are striving for.  It doesn't allow you to slip back into memory (past) or worry (future), it ensures you are firmly making a conscious choice to do the things you want to do each day.  When your vision board is in front of you, constantly reminding you of your goal, you are more able to make the choice about whether or not to have that sugary treat!

Set your vision board today, contact me now to ask how!

If you like the advice given here, please share with your friends, and follow me on Facebook or visit my website, www.SandraVenablesHealth.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too